You feel overwhelmed, confused, & anxious.
Being a therapist excites and fulfills me. I truly believe it is what I was meant to do with my life. Throughout my work as a therapist, I’ve discovered two things that are common in most of my clients- all have had scary and upsetting things happen in their life and they are doing their best to overcome that. The absolute raw strength that my clients exhibit is nothing short of awe-inspiring.
You’ve thought about making a change and coming to therapy for a while.
It’s a big step and a worthwhile one.
I Help By:
- Creating a space that is warm and non-judgmental
- Honor the courage and bravery it takes to be on the journey of self-improvement
- Encourage and welcome difficult thoughts and feelings
- Connect the patterns of thinking and behaving that hasn’t been working
- Recognizing the difference between observations and judgements through mindfulness
- Setting and prioritizing your self-care
- Guiding you to live a life that aligns with your values
If you’re ready to finally catch your breath for the first time in years and feel relief, now is the right time to reach out.
I know that all humans want to feel safe, loved, and connected. My experience in inpatient and outpatient mental health and substance use treatment services inspired me to create LMV Counseling. LMV Counseling has grown into a thriving group mental health counseling practice where therapists are encouraged to care for themselves so they can show up as their best selves for our clients. I find such joy in knowing that every client that is in services with us is having their lives changed. These changes create ripples outward into our families and community to promote improved mental health, deeper connections, and happier lives.
Want to join the change as a mental health therapist? Complete our Employment Questionnaire.