LMV Counseling is in-network with the insurances below:
For clients using one of the insurances below, we accept the contracted rate for that insurance.
- BCBS NC State Health Plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- United Healthcare/Optum/United Behavioral Health
- Certified Out of Network Provider for Tricare
Please note that benefits are an agreement between you and your insurance company. LMV Counseling cannot guarantee any insurance coverage or reimbursement. If you have eligibility concerns or questions, you should contact your insurance provider directly and ask about “outpatient mental health” coverage.
We encourage client utilize their out of network benefits and get reimbursed by their insurance company. We partner with a third-party to help process your out of network claims to help you get reimbursed directly from your insurance company.
We accept CareCredit and HSA/FSA/HRA funds as forms of payment.
Self-Pay & Out of Network Rates
- Psychiatric Intake Assessment $200
- Individual Therapy Sessions $185
- Prompt Self Pay options are available. Ask us about rates when scheduling your self pay appointment.
- Financial Disclosure Required by the No Surprises Act
- Department of Health and Human Services Disclosure Regarding Patient Protections Against Surprise Billing
Cancellation & No Show Policy
We prioritize our clients by holding space for each person we see. When clients cancel an appointment, our clinicians offer that space to other clients who need an appointment that week. When clients cancel within 24-hours or no show, other clients miss out on an opportunity to be seen.
If you would like to cancel an appointment, we ask that you do so with your provider with at least 24-hour notice. Anyone canceling an appointment with less than a 24-hour notice will be charged a $100 fee. Insurance does not cover no-shows and late cancellations so it is the client’s responsibility to pay. We will charge the credit card on file for no-shows and cancellations within 24-hours of the scheduled session.